I’m offering a number of tailor made sessions centred around social media marketing. You can find out a little more about them below. If you’d like something bespoke for your organisation, please drop me me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you.
Creating Content – What do I talk about online?
You’ve set your social media channels up and raring to go. What do you talk about?
During our session, I’ll help you identify -
- - What your brand should be talking about
- - Ideal times for posting online (tailored to your brand)
- - Best methods of formatting your posts to engage in the perfect way
- - I’ll recommend some people who can help you get started
Social Media for Brands – How to get Started
You’re late to the party! No need to fret. Let’s talk about how you can get started -
- - We’ll figure out what platforms will work best for you (and why)
- - Setting up tools and resources (that will save you time)
- - Measuring your successes (and things that go wrong)
- - How to build your community from scratch
Social Media for Events – Generating Buzz
Have an event coming up? Let’s have a chat about -
- - How to create buzz online prior to the event
- - Turning your attendees into ambassadors and reporters at your event
- - Contests and Giveaways
- - Carrying on the conversations post-event
Community Management 101
- - Growing your community using evangelists and bloggers
- - Engaging your community
- - Dealing with wildfires (and moderating)
- - Listening
Social Media for Creatives
Are you a creative looking for a way to get your work noticed online? There’s a lot of noise out there. Let’s cut through it –
- - We’ll talk about which platforms you need to be using to show off your work
- - You don’t want to spend all of your time online. I’ll show you some tools you can use to make the most of your time.
- - I’ll provide an insight and some tips on how (and why) you should document your work process
- - Selling your work? We can go over some ideas you have and I’ll be happy to provide some feedback (as well as suggestions for campaign ideas)